Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathy Harper-Hall



Happy birthday to one of the icons of Caribbean netball, Kathy Harper-Hall.

Harper-Hall's warmth and natural motherly nature has touched hundreds of young people across the Caribbean in a positive way and her name evokes tons of goodwill.

Untiring as a sports administrator her legacy is one of dedication to youth and providing positive outlets for their energies. Of course this must also be the secret to her very youthful looks.

Harper-Hall when you were in your fifties I told you I wanted to look like you when I get that age. Haven't reached yet but now I also want to look as good as you do when I reach 70.

Enjoy your family in Jamaica and return home safe to your Barbadian family.

3 comments:

Madam President said...

Happy Birthday to you kathy. As one of the persons who has gained tremendously from your experience and knoweldge I concur with Pam's sentiments.

I know of your motherly tendencies, as they were times when one had to wonder how many children you really had as nearly every child around was calling you mum!!!!!!!

Have a great day

Anonymous said...

I love you mom!

Asyncritus said...

Hi Kathy

Long, long time no see/speak: not since 1972!

I'm very happy to see that you have done so wonderfully well. since the days we used to work together at the Alleyne School! Remember them?

Long may you continue with God's blessings and grace upon you. If you want to contact me, I am at htwfmol@hotmail.com

Ali