Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 1 - Arrival In St. Vincent & The Grenadines For AFNA Tournament

LIAT, the Caribbean Airline lived up to its reputation.  An uneventful flight that surprisingly left on time from Grantley Adams, a number of passengers including me were to be disappointed on finding that our luggage was not on the flight (I am still waiting for my luggage as I write this post).

And guess what?  It was not just this flight. Umpire Joel Young Strong arrived yesterday and is still awaiting her luggage from Trinidad and Veronica Harris of Barbados who also arrived yesterday got her luggage off my flight.  

It will be very interesting to see what time my luggage eventually turn up.

The drama continued as two umpires witnessed a truck going off a cliff this morning.  I was in time to see it being recovered from the gully so here I am sharing some hot off the press pictures with you.

All the teams have arrived and the real action starts tomorrow so stay tuned here for the updates before they appear anywhere else.

No comments: